Hi There,I am an ID holder in South Afri...

Asked by Ineedadvise on 13-08-2019 11:23:05
Question posted in the Immigration Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Hi There,

I am an ID holder in South Africa and I processed spouse and dependent PR for my Spouse and my son. Now me and my spouse are departed and I left my spouse in my country in May 2019. We haven't gone to Divorce stage yet as the discussions are happening right now on those terms. In the meantime, my spouse is not handing over her PR documents to me and threatening me that she will come here and stay alone. I would like to know whether it is possible to do that and also would like to know the procedure the cancel her PR if possible. Kindly guide me on the same


Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.