When I become ill while working in the i...

Asked by Anonymous on 12-07-2018 21:08:09
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Free State
Question value: R 0.00

When I become ill while working in the industrial chemical company working with Glacial acrylic acids; butanols ; benzenes etc for a year and the company doctor fail to fill the compensation forms within the required time stated in the labour relations act; then I did suffer cancer and he said I must go back to my duty without any follow up on how do this chemicals affect me and said chemicals are within limit they can't hurt us. Acoording to schedule 3 of labour relations act sys that when you become ill during working time by the products or chemicals mentioned in there you must be compensated no matter doctor may think that is not work related matter. Please help me how can I deal with this case as I am undergoing chemo therapy and under remission according to company doctor. How can I deal with this case of 2015 since I lodge dispute at compensation Fund office.

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.