Hi since last June my neighbors 16year o...

Asked by Ntakanetradingn on 24-07-2018 02:09:00
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Hi since last June my neighbors 16year old grandson has been swearing at me calling me name's,that im a hoe selling my body in town that moment our neighbors were listening and surprised.im 34 years old woman I phoned his mother & explained everything she said she will talk to him but he continued till December he hit me with a rake stock,I went to open a case they said he's under age.mid june his nephews stole my nephew's toys at our cousins house then when the neighbors son swa me he threw my nephew's toys in a drain while swearing unprovoked with his granny.only to find that my younger brother was just listening after a while he went to our neighbors to ask the son why did he threw his sons toys in a drain their kids stole them?he sweared at him and slapped my brother,my brother slapped him back they got him arrested for slapping him back.I need advice on what should we do as he is going for trial on 13 August 2018.

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.