I would like an advice on my financial r...

Asked by RAMAESELE on 09-09-2018 07:13:34
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Limpopo
Question value: R 0.00

I would like an advice on my financial related matters.  I lend someone certain amount of money as we agreed that he will pay it back but we never had a written agreement.  he never paid me back and when i ask him he always say he will pay me back.  what I want to ask is that what can i do to get him back.  what legal process can i follow to get him pay back my money. Ramie 0728836213

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.