My daugther is 3 years old and in a Mine...

Asked by Igna Jonck on 21-11-2019 23:52:00
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 450.00

My daugther is 3 years old and in a Mine nuraery school. Not sure if school are registered. From the beginning of the year the teacher said my child is not allowed in the school as she is not pottu trained and the school has potty training facilities on premises. So problems did atart already. Yesterday 20 nov 2019 i went to drop her off and wanted to say that there is a child thats shoving and pushing my child when i came to the word pushed she kicked the door closed in my face. I opened it and said im talking to you and what she just did now is childish. When she stormed towards me and pushed me. Said that i have to stay here she are getting the fucking security. I said thats fine but im not staying. As i put my hand on the door handle to go out she pushed me and blocked me from going out. I said move and she tried to lock the door so i pushed her aside to open the door so i can get out. As im out she screams at me that i should take my fucking child. I refised. I report this at mine security as well as made an asualt case with police. Since the Mine is on her side i was forced by them to take my children out of the school. Can they do this?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.