The company I worked for from March 2016...

Asked by Madeleine on 26-02-2020 09:09:27
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 150.00

The company I worked for from March 2016- February 2018 refuses to hand me my UI19 form for that period, according to  the department of labour my profile is also open on their system under that company name. The owner stated that I owe him money and he will only hand over the UI19 once I come into his office and sign an IOU. What can I do to get this sorted as I desperately need to claim my UIF to look after my disabled daughter?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.