Good dayI am looking for a Lawyer to sor...

Asked by Ruan on 02-06-2023 12:44:15
Question posted in the Landlord Tenant Law category relating to Gauteng

Good dayI am looking for a Lawyer to sort out my Deposit at a previous rental unit.Rented a year ago agents did inspection on their own asked us to sign when we arrived and said we will do inspection later. Then a few months later new agents took over the property signed a 3 month contract with them and they had to come do their own inspection after the three months past we decided to move so we gave a months notice and got someone to move into the place the next month.Now i have got my own inspection in photos and inspection out photosThey have got the previous agents inspection report with black and white bad quality photos and their own inspection out report with photosAnd they now want to fix a whole lot of stuff with the deposit but does not have the right info or evidence that it was fine before they are conparing to a black and white photo and just says we have signed the inspectionIf you are able to help me with this please get in contact with me

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.