Dear Sir Madam.My name is Bongi, i am 32...

Asked by Bongi@32 on 08-03-2018 11:43:28
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 100.00

Dear Sir / Madam. My name is Bongi, i am 32 years and living in (East rand) Gauteng, i would like to ask if is it possible to get a Court order for my mother the reason for me to do that, she is refuse to tell me my father's identity and besides that i don't understand her because she is hiding me to her marriage i mean she keeps saying to the people i am not her child, so the reason for me i feel rejected and really i am tired this kind of life, please note not that i want her love the only thing i want is truth, justice especial regard this matter, and note i am not even allow to go to her place as i mention earlier if she is hiding so i really don't know the truth sometimes its like there's something is fishing about this because i have asked people around her like her mother, my uncles and my aunties so no one knows they keep say she just come with me where she was. i believe once she disclose the truth about my father's identity all truth will come out. please please please assist me i am really disparate. your quick advise and assistance regards this matter will be highly appreciated!

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.