Hey please help if possible my mom signe...

Asked by Anonymous on 07-04-2018 14:02:17
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal
Question value: R 0.00

Hey please help if possible my mom signed an agreement of purchase for a house and the house had things to be fixed and installed by the seller but non of those things have been fixed or installed till today instead she's just seen more problems about the house she has already paid transfer fees in full but now since things are not fixed or installed she wish's to cancel is it possible to do so the lawyers of Wakefield estates says no she can't 


Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.