I am 24year old and have been living wit...

Asked by Anonymous on 08-08-2018 15:27:27
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Limpopo
Question value: R 0.00

I am 24year old and have been living with my husband since 2015. He made me quit my job and move out of my flat to live with him in Limpopo. He has been the source of finance since we agreed verbally that he would give me 10000 rands allowance. He did that for dome months. He kept saying we would get married once there was a child. But all my pregnancies ended on miscarriages or rather the baby dying. I have Barried 3babies in total. I visited my family in Swaziland around march, he only gave me transport money to reach home. When I contacted him to say I am coming back he told me there is no more place for me in the house. He has found another woman. He took my clothes out and left me stranded with no house and no money. Even the car he bought for me as a gift, he took it. Now I have to start life over from zero and yet I did everything for this man while I lived with him. Cooking, cleaning, ironing and all. I know I would be far with my life had he allowed me to work. Now I need him to give me my car and a place to live. He should mantain me since I can't get my old job back. What can I do?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.