GoodmorningI am struggling with my ex hu...

Asked by Lindy-Lee on 07-09-2018 09:49:41
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Free State
Question value: R 0.00


I am struggling with my ex husband to pay child maintanance. We were in court on the 27/06/2018 in Hennenman.

Reference No. 14/3/2-39/2018. He only made one payment and was suppose to pay this month on or before today 07/09/2018.

According to him, he left his job voluntaraly and therefor are unable to pay. I feel that I have been very fair so far but it is becoming a problem since I agreed for a minimum amount of R750-00 per child and he has never brought his part financialy since my girls were born.

I really need assistance in this matter. I am part-time employed with a sallary of R5000 and my girls's upbringing is very very important to me.

Can anyone please assist me? 

Thank you

Lindy-Lee Rykaart

063 083 7048

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.