Hi there, I have a situation where I am ...

Asked by Siyambonga on 15-02-2019 03:57:02
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 100.00

Hi there, I have a situation where I am being framed at work and being charged under extortion by the employer who states that, I have contacted 2 service providers using 2 different cell phone numbers. I argued that, I do not know of such and numbers and can they present a credible proof that  they are ricad under me. The proof the showed me in the disciplinary hearing is from their cell phones via truecaller app. I further agrued that, truecaller is not not a credible source but rica. I further goolgled truecaller and other websites to verify the owner of a cell phone numbers and all do not say I am the owner hence on their cell phones it reads funny names not close to me. I am a victim of subotage and it is cruelty and not fair. No I lost my job. I know they threw me under the bus because of being a knowing more than them. Now I find my sefl being dismissed on such. Where is justice. How I can I be helped to redeem my self and proved them wrong and be reinstated as my case is with CCMA. Thanking you in advance.

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.