Good dayMy dauther is divorced she got c...

Asked by DebiO on 25-09-2020 09:08:49
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day

My dauther is divorced she got custody from the girls 9 and 5, The 5 yearold is already 3 weeks with the father he phoned and said the girl is going for a thearapy session on Monday. He is not dropping her of on Sunday. He also didn't gave my daughter any legal documents stating that he has temporaly custody of her. Is it in her right to tell the father to drop the 5 year old also on Sunday togetther with the 9 yearold?

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 27-09-2020 22:39:51

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Yes, she must demand that the father drop the children off with her because she is the primary care giver!

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.