Good dayI was employed for almost 4 year...

Asked by Anonymous on 04-11-2021 11:56:12
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day

I was employed for almost 4 years and the past 2 years my boss started to pay me whatever he wanted. He made unlawfull deductions from my pay. I was appointed as Operational Manager. I found out that, even though he deducted PAYE and UIF, that it was never paid over to SARS and Labour Department. I also had to use my car a lot to do deliveries but never got my petrol money back. 

I did open a case for a claim at the CCMA and they informed me that my case will be on the 9th of November. I am sending e-mails to Legal Aid but get no response from them. 

I have all the proof ( bank, Sars, labour dept, e-toll statements) but need somebody to represent me in the Con/Arbit processes.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.