Good Morning. I am Mohau Moleko situated...

Asked by Mohau on 15-12-2021 11:03:07
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Free State

Good Morning. I am Mohau Moleko situated in Virginia Free State (Central town) I have a business of which my partner (director) left the business so I am can't get him out on paper. We were 3 directors in the business, one I was able to successfully process her out but this one that is left we just can't seem to successfully process him out. I tried almost all the processes but it just keeps on failing.

Is it possible to get assistance on such?

Message from the Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 27-12-2021 17:56:22

Are you trying to get rid of the person as a director of the company? Or as a shareholder? Is the person still alive and willing to sign documents?

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.