Hi there. my girlfriend had a little acc...

Asked by Frikkie on 18-04-2018 11:45:37
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 0.00

Hi there. my girlfriend had a little accident with our car. she swerved out for a dog and collided with a brick wall. no one was injured or involved at all. she went in to try and find the owner of the house. she was told the owner will be home on monday, to wich my girlfriend took her details. she then had a friend tow the car home. monday morning she made contanct with the lady and said she would like to pay and get the wall fixed. the caretaker is threatening her with the police and said she opened a case of malicious damage to property on saturday. should she be worried about something? she just want to pay and get the wall fixed.

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.