Good dayI need advise pleaseI recieved a...

Asked by Neldie on 25-05-2018 09:38:02
Question posted in the National Credit Act Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Good day

I need advise please

I recieved an outstanding account via email with just an attachment .I have emailed back is this not settled by my medical aid and then no responce back ..i did recieve this again but i was under the impression it was paid as there was another account at the same place with a email saying paid in full settled .So i got confused and just though it was paid and sorted .

They never called me about this account and now just handed it over to the attorneys .The attorneys phoned me for the irst time two days ago demanding me to pay this account in full same day as i dont have that type of money after saying to them i will make a small payment this month and payments monthly untill account is paid in full as i dont have this money all now ..they refused my arrangement and stilldemand with a court order .Can they d that after only informing two days ago for the first time ?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.