My son was arrested for sexaul assault o...

Asked by zeethusi on 08-08-2018 17:25:09
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal
Question value: R 0.00

My son was arrested for sexaul assault of 10yrs old girl in December 2015, it was granny' girl who said the girl said he raped her.The case was dismissed in December 2017, he  lost his job, on separation now with his wife, deformation of character. We hired paid Solicitor because Govt solicitor was not assisting in this case.Now this Solicitor that won the case is not helping to claim all damages that was caused by this case.There was not evedence that this girl was raped and even witnesses were just talkng lies.I need solicitor to help my son  with this claim please. My email ***BLOCKED-EMAIL-ADDRESS***m

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.