I am seperated form my wife. My wife mov...

Asked by Anonymous on 25-09-2018 21:35:25
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

I am seperated form my wife. My wife moved out of our home four weeks ago. We have two children (24 and 17) both dependent on us. The older child is at university, and the younger at high school. My wife is not supporting any one of our children financially or otherwise. She is employed as a teacher. I would like to know if there is any legal way I can force her to start supporting our children?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.