Good day my name is Graham i woulf like ...

Asked by Anonymous on 31-12-2019 16:01:54
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 0.00

Good day my name is Graham i woulf like to get advice on what to do or if im wrong do i have a case, my father is deceased and I am not sure what to do and where to go he told me wgen he was alive when he got very sick that if my mother have a bf then she must move out of our house now it happens that she has one and im againts it and i dont want her bf at our house and i want her to move out what do i do she doesn't even want me to see the testament of my father what do i do

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.