Helloi have an aprtment on bond and the ...

Asked by tshepo on 16-03-2020 14:25:04
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 150.00


i have an aprtment on bond and the buildings water provider or reseller was currently changed to a new company, The new company charged us a high deposit and demanded we pay it in two months, so i could not pay the deposit in 2 months and was charged with high penalty charges that are the same price as the deposit, i have asked the provider to make a payment plan or arrangemnet to allow me 3 tp split the invoice in 3months to settle it without charging me anymore penalties. The provider is denying me a payment plan and are still charging me penalty fees which causes my bill to stay high therefore unable to settle it. i want to know if what the provider is doing legal and what can i do about it 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.