Good Evening SirMamMy Name is Mpho a mot...

Asked by MphoN on 24-03-2020 19:31:06
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

Good Evening Sir/Mam

My Name is Mpho a mother of two, a girl which is 8 yrs old and the Boy is 6yrs old.....we were staying I. Joburg, me and my husband we had marriage issues so he told me that if I still want to see the kids I must go stay with hi parents in EC I did that with my kids because I wanted to fix things in my marriage... Whe we get there there were issues and my husband with the parents decided that I must go home to my parents house I tried to ask them that I can't leave my kids I want to stay with my kids they said is the best way to fix my marriage by going home then I did the same so now when I want to see my kids they give me excuses all the time, the painful thing is that my daughter every time when I phoned her, she will cry and say why did you leave us mummy and honestly I didn't leave them so now I've suggested to take an action which is going to EC because I'm now based in limpopo to fetch my kids because now they are staying with my inlwas my husband is working outside the country.... Please advise. Thank you 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.