Good day, I still have some personal ite...

Asked by Miss Cannon on 26-05-2020 09:41:51
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 350.00

Good day, 

I still have some personal items of my ex partner and would like to give it back to him. I emailed him and advised I will arrange a courier service to get it to him and he asked me not to. My fear is that he will want to come to my place to collect the items and I do not want to see him or be in contact with him. I need a lawyer to ask on my behalf to communicate this with him and arrange a way to get his stuff to him

Can you assist?

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.