I bought a car 2013 last year when my co...

Asked by Aaron on 05-06-2020 19:34:42
Question posted in the National Credit Act Law category relating to North West

I bought a car 2013 last year when my contract was about to end someone did recalculation and realized that i was overcharged. The bank doesn't take my complain seriously.  They closed the old account and open new one. The matter was sent to NCR and they won because the brought the wrong statement. I highlighted the matter but no one listen to me. I don't have a lawyer. But they send me messages to say they can't refund me because my contract is amended 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.