My name is Jared, I did apply a loan oli...

Asked by Jared1234 on 08-07-2020 16:10:25
Question posted in the National Credit Act Law category relating to Gauteng

My name is Jared, I did apply a loan oline 3 years back and I didn't get any loan from SA Home,but computech Credit Service sent me an email that l owe them in the amount of R2093.00. I have refused but they keep on sending me emails that, they going to black mail me.

I have seen many complaints about this company and it is a scam. How can i get rid of them. I sent them mails that I will not pay for a loan I have not recieved. but there is no reply on mail or on their contact number

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 10-07-2020 21:21:27

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Clearly the amount of R2093 is their fee for assisting you with the loan application. While I don't know if it is a scam or not, it looks to me as if the "small print" says that you are actually just using them to make loan applications on your behalf.

To get rid of them permanently, you need to pay them!

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.