good dayi just want to find out my fianc...

Asked by Anonymous on 15-07-2020 10:10:43
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal

good day

i just want to find out my fiance ex wife is keeping there children away from us saying i am not there gaurdian and if he has to go to work then they must go home , if she wants something for the kids she says he must go to her alone so that she can discuss it with him she does not want me to have something to do with the kids and keeps them away from me we are gettting married in september now i want to find out if there is anything i can do legaly to stop her from doing this as they have shared custody but she tells me i am not there gaurdian this is realy putting strain on our relationship as i also want to be part of there life i am going to be there stepmom is she allowed to do this

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.