Hi there sorry to Bother You But I dont ...

Asked by Jean on 31-07-2020 05:21:38
Question posted in the Landlord Tenant Law category relating to Western Cape

Hi  there sorry to Bother You But I dont Know What else to do,I am a recovering drug addict,I am 30 Years Old And I stay with My Parents i Was Clean up until yesterday and i went out with my dad ,apon returning home and entering my room which i do Pay R1500 Rental And R300 for Electricity Every Month Which I Have Proof ,As I Ask For A Reciept Everytime I Pay,My Room I could See Was Changed in the aspect of things where not as i Left them And Apon Asking My Mother She Point Blank Denied It,She took The drugs I HAd In my Draw And When I Asked Her Straight Out SHe Denied It But That Didnt Bother Me I Then Went Off at Her Saying Why Is she In My room in The First Place ECTShe Phoned The Kuilsriver Police And They Bassicly Tried To Arest Me But Like I Pointed Out They Didnt Get The Drugs On Me ECT,After That I was Threatend By Them ECT,Im SIck And Tired Of Them looking down On Me Because I HAve A Issue Which I work very Hard to Try and Stay Clean,They Have told my mom she must go to the courts nd Get A Protection Order as An Eviction Order Wont Work,If they do this to me i Litterally Have Nowhere To Go,Can You Please Give Me Advice if they Come Back Here

Kind Regards

Jean Pierre

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 09-08-2020 00:26:34

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

You need help to get off the drugs. Can you not check into a rehab facility?

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.