Good afternoon. Hope you well. I would l...

Asked by Jaco on 07-08-2020 12:40:35
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Good afternoon. Hope you well. I would like too ask your help regarding my salary payment. We should of been payed on Tuesday 4th and its now Friday and they keep promising that it will be paid everyday, but nothing happens. Is there any advice you can give on what to do to get my salary? I also cant work because I cant afford the fuel money. Also they prevent me to go to any superior above my manager as they say she would not listen and send us back too the manager. Something is not right and I truly sit with no funds from today. Any help will be much appreciated. (0782349339).

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 15-08-2020 20:09:22

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

You can file a complaint with the CCMA for an unfair labour practice where you can claim any arrear salary. 

You could also claim under UIF.

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.