I discovered that my husband of 31 years...

Asked by SWEasternCape on 07-10-2020 21:40:19
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

I discovered that my husband of 31 years was unfaithful to me and is having an affair with an employee working in our take away business. The business is on our personal property and I want to ban the woman from coming to work on my property. I am married in community of property and my husband is denying the affair and seems to protect the woman he is having an affair with by allowing her to continue to work despite my feelings. I applied for an interdict but it was denied.

How can I keep her away from me and my property ? 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.