Good morning I trust you are wellI am ju...

Asked by Luther on 22-10-2020 10:33:21
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Good morning I trust you are well

I am just seeking for advice on what should i do in my situation.

I bought a car from a guy amd we had a payment arrangement, during the lockdown our company doors closed and there for i couldn't pay him, there he insisted payment i than decided to sell the car to give him him his outstanding amount, and settle the car, but now i am struggling to get the enatis documents from him its been over 25 days, and keeps on telling me he is waiting for the bank to provide hin with the enatis documents, i just want to find out wat can do in this situation.


Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 28-10-2020 10:47:22

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

His bank will only provide him with the eNatis documents once the financing has been settled. 

So, he needs to use the money that you paid to him to settle the bank. Then the bank will hand over the documents.

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.