Goodday My question is related to a labo...

Asked by Mlu Sompondo on 01-04-2014 22:47:29
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Western Cape


My question is related to a labour dispute. I have been to the CCMA and won the case against my ex employer. Now they took the matter to the labour courtn for review.

I need to know if I would be required to get legal representation as the matter is between company vs CCMA vs Arbitrator and myself.

I am unemployed and can barely affored to pay my daily living expenses with the money i get on my uif.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.