Hi my name is Richard Seed I used to liv...

Asked by rich1978 on 21-01-2021 17:58:39
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Hi my name is Richard Seed I used to live at 146 West Road Noth Morningside since my dad got the house built in 1975.

I read a post on here that was dated 5 years ago relating to the question, Anyway the fact it was title deed fraud and is still today at the address but away the person is selling the property and I am trying to claim it back due to fraud from the person who has a case since July 2002.

Could you advise of what I can do to prove the title deed fraud that has been taking place at the property address? ?I have been asked by investagaters to open a case but the problem is the matter has been in court 3 times but the properm is I need the origanl title deed because the onces since 1989 till now are fraud on the property.

Anyway what can I do to sort this mess out because fraud needs to be rectferfide for future sale on the above property 146 West Road North Morningside Sandton.

My parents were the origanal owners.

Thanks from Richard

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 22-01-2021 09:31:30

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

When your parents built the house in 1975, did they get a loan / bond from the bank? If so, the bank should have the original title deed. 

The bank will only release the original title deed if the property is sold and the loan / bond is settled in full. 

So you need to find out what happened in that regard.

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.