1. My grand mother had 2 children, my mo...

Asked by Adamsss on 15-04-2021 08:51:19
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

#1. My grand mother had 2 children, my mother and my uncle;

#2. My uncle stayed with my grand mother and got a girlfriend;

#3. My mother got married and left home;

#4. My uncle and his girlfriend broke up without children;

#5. My uncle reconciled with his girlfriend BUT she came back with 3 children from another guy;

#6. They broke up again but children were left with my uncle;

#7. My uncle died;

#8. My grand mother organized IDs for the 3 children using her surname;

#9. My grand mother eventually died and was buried by my mother as the surviving child;

#10. The 3 children from my uncle's girlfriend continued to stay in the house;

#11. These children managed to get a Letter of Authority and changed the ownership of the house without my mother's consent as the only surviving child;


If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.