Morning my name is Vuyo im from Eastern ...

Asked by Ntsh550 on 28-04-2021 09:53:01
Question posted in the General Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal

Morning my name is Vuyo im from Eastern Cape but I'm working at KwaZulu-Natal 

So I had i girlfriend which I share with so this guy is threatening me about this girl but the girl told me that they broke up so this guy is intimidating and threatening me I apologized but he keeps on sending me sms first it was a call now he is smsing me telling me he will find me  so what must I do 

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 29-04-2021 22:24:03

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Tell him to get lost and leave you alone, otherwise you will report his conduct and threats to SAPS as harassment. 

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.