I'm Zukisani Goodman Mtengwana My Father...

Asked by Zukisani on 08-05-2021 18:46:12
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Eastern Cape

I'm Zukisani Goodman Mtengwana  My Father is NELSON ZOLISA NGOMA from GQebera... I'll get straight to the point My father passed on 2006 I was young then he was married so the thing is there a house 189 Sangotsha street New Brighton where I used to live with my mother and father before my mother passed away but they were not married.. so I went to live with my aunt on my mothers side of the family know that I'm older I used to pass my father's house for 16years it was never occupied since my father passed on and I asked my father's wife but she keeps on avoiding me I called family meetings to discuss about the house she make excuses and she doesn't live here In GQebera she lives in Queenstown with a big house and she's a nurse with no children with my father so I was asking for help she could've sold the house long time ago why is she not I wanted to know whether the house is on who's name if it was whether reported or whether I have title to the house?

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.