Hello' please can you help? I need to ch...

Asked by TracyB on 29-05-2021 17:28:27
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Western Cape

Hello' please can you help? I need to check if a property 145 and/or 143 Beach Rd Gordon's bay was ever in my name or my sons name? Miss Tracy Berry or Michael Bernard Bacon? I might have been cheated out of my inheritance by Mr P N Bacon's sons, namely Peter William Bacon, we have an autistic son but never married, and Peter Bacon does not acknowledge his son but the rest of his family does. Please can you tell me if that property was in my name till recently purchased by Peter Bacon? And if I have any rights to fight for what was left to me in Mr Bacon's Will. As I've been told they have the rights to alterations. I have not got confirmation on whether the property was in my name when Mr PNBacon pasted in August 2020. But I was told by one of Mr Bacon's employees that Mr Bacon put the Gordon's Bay property in my name about 6yrs ago. When I was still managing Mr Bacon's Viking DBN branch. Michael is a lifestyle beneficiary of the Nico Bacon Family Trust with Twin Oaks. I would also like to know if Mr Bacon's sons can ever remove Michael as a lifestyle beneficiary?  Please?

Thank you Kindly'

Regards Tracy Berry

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.