Good Evening I hope you are well. I seek...

Asked by PumzileD on 26-06-2021 19:03:53
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

Good Evening 

I hope you are well. I seek advise on something, when my mother died my older siblings decided to give our inheritance to my uncle for safe keeping this includes money that was received from selling my mother's house.  Now the problem is on many occasions we have arranged for our uncle to come to is so he gives us back the money but there's always an excuse a d when we call him he dismisses my question is in this instance what does one do to get what's rightfully his? We are struggling and not working due to covid and it doesn't bother him at all, I go to bed on an empty stomach meanwhile my uncle is swimming on my inheritance. 

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 28-06-2021 09:21:16

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Your Uncle has stolen the money. You need to sue your Uncle in court to get the money back!

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.