Good day.I have tried to contact your Se...

Asked by NiekieM on 09-11-2020 12:43:48
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to Mpumalanga

Good day.

I have tried to contact your Secunda offices which I don't seem to get through.

I am in need of legal assistance as I am busy going through a divorce.

I had to get a protection order against him due to getting my child out of there and to be put with me.

His lawyers have sent divorce papers but I need a lawyer to overlook it and get back to me regarding the document.

He also has been named slandering me on the face and on other social media platforms.

My mother in law asked to spend the day with my child then I found out that the father was there as well as she has said he will only say hello and leave. He has tried to turn my kid against me and confuses my child with all the questions that he has.

My son is only 5 I need him to be in a safe place as this is really affecting everyone in a bad way. My ex thinks he got control over my place and keeps trying to demand who maybe there not. Also to mention that he has had self-harming ways as well. He is a recovering drug addict. Seems as if he turned to alcohol to cure his pain and that's when he starts causing problems as well.

I feel his unstable and I really just need help to sort this out.

I, unfortunately, do not have funds for a lawyer as I am carrying mine and my childs cost for almost a month without his support. 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.