Hi. I’d like some assistance. I pa...

Asked by mbali on 16-07-2021 19:14:36
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Hi. I’d like some assistance. I partnered with someone last year to help me sell sneakers I’d bought from a local retailer. He was meant to sell the shoes and send me my capital and my portion of the profits. He has since evaded me and any hasn’t contacted me with my money. I contacted him and only got stories and excuses about COVID although the stock has all been sold. We both signed a contract in this regard stating that once the sneakers were all sold_ as my money would then be due to me. A witness signed the document as well. It has been 10 months now. Do I have a case ? Is there hope for my situation?

Information Requested by Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 19-07-2021 17:00:18

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Yes, you definitely have a case against him. How many sneakers are you talking about? What amount is due to you?

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.