buenas tardes eh estado hablando con un ...

Asked by 3184518658 on 26-08-2021 00:39:14
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

good afternoon

I have been talking to a person who I think belongs to or wants to stop by you, then I will send you one of the emails that that person has sent me, I will copy it and it is the following:


Physical Address: Sutton Square, Queens RoadEmail: ***BLOCKED-EMAIL-ADDRESS***Email2: ***BLOCKED-EMAIL-ADDRESS***Fax: Number Tel: 0027-63-481-5129

24 August 2021

Attn: Gleimer Arbey Rincon,

Thank you for your email, we have successful managed to obtain the affidavit of claim and change of ownership and charges were paid. Advocate Smith went to see Mrs. Keller and he said she in critical condition, but we keep praying for her. A standing order was sent to the bank in order for them to release the funds through bank to bank transfer. We were told that an online bank account will be setup and you can transfer the funds to your bank by yourself using their online banking facilities.

You will be notified as soon as  the banking login details are ready within couple of hours.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Sarah Jones (Secretary)

On Behalf of Mr. Patrice Smith (0027-63-481-5129)

I would like to know the veracity of this information received in this email

I remain pending

thanks a lot

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 28-08-2021 12:23:05

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment, even if it is R150 or R200.

This is a SCAM - do not believe them. You will just lose money!

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required deposit, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make deposits for their questions - they get serviced first!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.