Evening I am Pauline Molopyane.i just wa...

Asked by Anonymous on 26-08-2021 22:25:22
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to Gauteng

Evening I am Pauline Molopyane.i just want to know what is needed when I apply for divorce and wouldnt I need a lawyer?I am the only one working my husband doesn't work.i want to apply at Ga-Rankuwa Zone 5.must I book first or what is going to happen?how long does it take to end everything?I am married in community of property.

Kind Regards

Pauline Molopyane

E-mail address: ***BLOCKED-EMAIL-ADDRESS***

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.