Good morningI need adviceassistance plea...

Asked by Anonymous on 30-09-2021 05:33:57
Question posted in the Landlord Tenant Law category relating to Gauteng

Good morning

I need advice/assistance please.

I am in arrears with my rental, some month I could pay in full others  a portion others I skipped. I know that I am guilty as I could also not keep to the atrangement we made Not because I don't care but due to circumstances I am the only stable income in my household my husband earns a very small salary and is never paid on time and in full always drip and drabs my parents pension mainly goed for their medical expenses and sassa for their caregiver as both are frail and needs assistance. The adult kids are unemployed with a 4 month old baby that a also must provide for.

My husband myself and my father's signed the lease but they are doing all the occupants of the house 

Also there is months that he said I did not pay that I have proof of payments 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.