Hi Need advise on what to do. I have bee...

Asked by Marjorie on 28-10-2021 15:06:10
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

Hi Need advise on what to do.  I have been scammed of R60 000.00 and it was all paid into a South African FNB account and have lost all my money.  I have got 2 cases at the Police already here is Port Elizabeth for scams but they don't get back to me.  I am desperate.

I need someone that is willing to help me as have lost all our life savings as the one was R340.000 to bitsandcoins as well.

Message from the Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 30-10-2021 14:33:29

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment, even if it is R150 or R200.

You need to follow up with SAPS about your case, because they are able to investigate things like this and request information from the bank as to what happened to the money. 

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required deposit, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make deposits for their questions - they get serviced first!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.