I was customery married to my late husb...

Asked by Anonymous on 04-11-2021 15:02:10
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng

 I was customery married to my late husband, we having an 8 year old son and his children to first marriage went behind my back to claim at Master to receive letter of exercusion.  They are working even the one who elected herself is a lawyer.  She even told me that she is finished.  He took out lobola in 2015 and also passed on while staying with me.  He got the deceased Identity when i requested them to accompany me to take their father to hospital when they open a file.  while I was with my husband at casualty.  she even made a fraud in the Funeral Palour by signing BI1 form to get the origional death certificate without my knowledge.  In the funeral palour that opened by my late husband they were not covered in that policy.  It was my late husband, me and my two children.  Because my son is a minor and i dont have a letter that  was signed during Lobola negotiation as my mother did passed on.  I need clarity on which steps should i take to report this problem. She is a lawyer and she knows that everything will be easy for her to claim.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.