ApplicantChantell Ward, adule female 8 m...

Asked by Chantell ward on 30-05-2022 08:00:11
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape


Chantell Ward, adule female 8 may 1979 DoB, self-supporting, estranged from husband 12+ yrs


Juan Els, adult male 8 November 1979 DoB, skipper abolone, in divorce proceedings hiw wife. 

Respondent and myself in relationship 11months, respondant resided with myself for past 5mnths, on 26th May 2022 left home and never returned, respondent bought me a vehicle for my birthday, respondent informed l known to us, he bought it for me for my birthday, it is still on the previous owners name, as he only +-2wkz go madelast pmnt, I having to get ID, bag stolen in order for name change to be done.

He left with my car and now refuses to return it, also month end leaving me with all the debts to pay?????

What can I do to get my car back ASAP

Chantell ward 0815125195

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.