I need to cancel a Sharetrackin C G Mone...

Asked by Anonymous on 16-03-2023 05:29:34
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

I need to cancel a Sharetrackin/ C&G Moneyline contract

i never received what they sold me and they cannot provide it. Seems to be some kind of lock in contract scam where a sales person contacts you and sells a very elaborate automated share trading product but when you actually begin using it you have to spend full time just using some basic virtual share trading platform and then just trade shares through a bank yourself. I was promised many things: only need 10 minutes a day, automated buy and sell, reliable stock purchasing info etc etc

The biggest one is the time. They now expect a client to spend hours learning about shares and trading when they specifically sold a product that is supposed to save you time and do most of the work for you.

I cannot afford to waste money like this anymore . I mentioned numerous times that I do not have the time to spend hours in front of a computer all day and do not want to learn all the complex matters around share trading.

I will pay all the outstanding money to a legal person if they can get me out of this trap.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.