Hi I'm Feroza Bailey living in western c...

Asked by FEROZA BAILEY on 13-12-2023 17:56:03
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Western Cape

Hi I'm Feroza Bailey living in western cape renting a house for almost a year and half,I keep having problems since day one with the neighbours children almost every day I've consulted the father of these children and their grandmother but still these children keep on being a problem everyday,they will throw rubbish in our yard,throw any type of items in our yard,harrassing our dog daily,throwing him with big bricks injuring the dog,harrassing our kids,we have a wired fence which you can see right thru so they can see everything on the property,they throw stones on the roof these type of stuff happens mostly when my husband and I are in work or if we are inside the house.

I've tried numerous times speaking to these kids in a proper manner so that they can fully understand me or they will just disappear before I get out to talk to them.how should I further handle this situation? Can I file for a harrassment case at a court? Thank you 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.