Good day ,my name is Mxolisi Michael Mts...

Asked by Mxolisi on 21-03-2024 17:05:00
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day ,my name is Mxolisi Michael Mtsweni I am 23 years of age ,last year I purchased a phone (an iPhone to be specific) which then started giving me problems after a month of purchase i t's him about the issue he said he doesn't do refunds but there are some guys in Johannesburg CBD that can fix it,cool he accompanied me to those guys the first time and the phone started doing the same thing after 2 weeks and I told him he then said I should take it back to those guys...I did that because I didn't have a choice i needed a phone they worked on it and ever since then it has been giving me problems and he has been sending me back to those guys so recently the phone went off again and I took it there and it's now been 3 weeks and they still haven't fixed it they're telling me stories and the guy who sold me the phone is being arrogant towards me by the look of things I don't think he'll ever attend to my matter anymore and I can't take it anymore because im using my money to go to Joburg and check if the phone is fixed and get it fixed he doesn't compensate me so I need to know what can I do about this 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.