Good day my sons girlfriend is staying w...

Asked by Anonymous on 12-05-2024 11:28:29
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day 

my sons girlfriend is staying with us now 2 months she is 16 turning 17 this year her parents have not looked after her for 2 years she has been moving around from 1 friend to another and she told us her parents used drugs am now all the time on chaming pills the keep calling her threting her swearing her and my son I got cross and swear them 

can they do anything to take her back she does not want to stay there with all that they do and said her dad hits her mom

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.