HelloI would like to ask legal advice, I...

Asked by Nicolas on 10-06-2024 15:14:53
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to North West

HelloI would like to ask legal advice, I would like to both legislative and case law on the matter in question here.People wish to block the entry gates to my business and are willing to use physical force and violence to ensure that nobody can enter or leave the premises , this includes attacking vechiles with make shift weapons such as shovels and by throwing rocks and bricks at the vechiles, and putting up barricades.

I would like to know what actions can I take, legally, to enter and leave my premises should they do this, and to allow personell working on the premises to safely enter or leave the premises to go to work.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.